Saturday, February 15, 2014

                                                               
I'm Still Needy

I’ve been triggered. Having ‘already’ done so much work on ‘me’, I was surprised and blessed this morning, while listening to someone talk, with the reveal that in fact – there are still many ways I do not have permission to acknowledge my desires and/or allow my needs to come first.  Where I’m still denying what I’m yearning for and perhaps even feeling some shame…..?   I’m still yielding and taking care of others, doing things I may not really want to do in the name of “_________”.    I don’t like seeing these sticky places, I mean that my personality doesn’t.   

My SoulSelf rejoices with this revelation because it’s a story/lie/belief I’ve been perpetuating and in this ‘seeing’ is the releasing.    

This is about noticing when I push my needs down, questioning my needs, qualifying and quantifying them…… when I deny my needs in the name of ‘being more spiritual’ …...  I’m talking about me and money here.  Woops, now I’ve said it!  How much money do I need?  How much joy and pleasure, thriving and having can I allow……how much money would I need….would I allow to flow through me……to support living a fun, amazing, miri travelling so often life.  Yes, I love to travel.  I’ve been denying my love and need for that for too long …..   

Can I touch that place with tenderness now….. realizing that I’ve been in denial of this need for all the reasons that aren’t important to explore……just to realize that I’ve been not willing to accept a desire/need for more in these areas.  Who am I to ask for more?  Who am I to believe that the universe wants to support this?  I am so grateful for the clouds having parted so I can activate The Grace of Permission to call in more of what I desire and need for joyful soulful thriving living here on this planet. 

What are you lying to your self about, pretending that it doesn’t matter……when in your truth, it does.  Breathe deeply…..allow any emotions to come up……do not go into more story for now……. Just breathe and be and allow your particles to rearrange themselves ~ Grace ~ Receive.    I AM in Love with You

No comments:

Post a Comment