Sunday, January 31, 2016

I Can't.  YES I CAN!!!

Mercury Retrograde has completed.  Hallelujah!                                                         
My ego mind is relieved to feel some lightness and movement.Once again I have energy to do things… and even though I remind my self that everything is always in motion and in support of my highest good – my personality/ego doesn’t like how 'it' feels stuck and stalled.  It’s like a traffic jam and you’re just sitting and waiting… 
And how do I love my impatience?  I have several practices for opening my heart.  I've just added Ho'oponopono.  So I settle into my heart chakra and I gently say to this feeling of impatience -  I’m sorry.  Please forgive me. I love you. Thank you.   Ah…. The body begins to soften.                                                                                                  
Noticing my patterns has become my practice.  You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge…  Everything eventually must come out of the dark buried places within us ... and into the Light.  When I first started to notice my patterns, I honestly wanted to run away and reject them again… Oh my goddess; this can’t be me! 
Now… I actually welcome the opportunity to clearly see my patterns, my thoughts and beliefs that keep me in painful limitations, locked up in her/history …   I allow them to come forth ... to my softening, opening heart. 
I notice that the beliefs and thoughts that keep me down are often quite subtle.  I don’t even hear them.  But they are there, running… and they affect my feelings and my actions. 
It’s not Lent  ... and I’m giving up these two words - I CAN'T.
Actually I’m giving up the whole package labeled “I CAN'T.” It’s more like a virus because it infiltrates my life in so many ways and keeps me from moving forward, taking risks, taking the next step, moving into the Miracle Zone.                                                                                                                                                                “I can’t.’   I actually don’t hear it so much as I feel it... and it holds me back… It's me saying ‘no’ to life... automatic reaction... without thinking…  I don’t start a project.  I don’t complete a project.  I stay in, instead of going out.  I delay reaching out to the new person I met.  I don't write that letter. I don’t make that phone call. I don't spontaneously call to say I love you to the people that matter to me when I feel the urge to. I close my heart and turn away...
It’s all about “I can’t”… It’s so unconscious.  I can't becomes all the things I don't do... saying no to life.  It’s a habit and a virus and I’m done with it!
I CAN!  I CAN! YES!  YES I CAN!!

I could write forever about the different ways we unconsciously believe      I Can't, and how it runs our lives and limits us.  

   I can’t change.      I can’t afford that.    I can’t do that; it's not me.           I can't go.      I can't stay.    I can't ask for that.    I can't apologize.    
I CAN     I CAN     I CAN     I CAN     I CAN     I CAN     I CAN     I CAN      
I Can do this!   I CAN have that!   I CAN be like this!   I CAN say that!  I can do amazing things!   I CAN speak up!   I CAN write that book!  I CAN let go and move on.  I CAN have these feelings, because I already do.   
I CAN have what I want!  I Can Be Who I AM!!
We need to stop limiting ourselves. These new energies have brought new wonderful possibilities.  Put down the stop sign. Welcome to the buffet table.  What would you like? I love that we can create new habits, new neural pathways by simply choosing and doing things differently. Like building muscle, repetition strengthens them and puts them in place.  It is that simple! 
                                                YES YOU CAN
You can accept and love your self in spite of ______________
It’s a new moment    Breathe    Smile    Love Your Self     More   Breathe again    Smile    Hug Your Self   
I wrote a Blog about just doing one thing differently…  If you run a certain route every time, run a different way.  Take a new route to work.  Go to a new place for lunch.  If you're always late, be early. When you're thinking about how you can't - stop and say "Yes I can" and do it.  Start by changing just one thing and you’ll actually begin to feel differently.  The patterns of our lives need to break apart.  New energies are waiting to come in. Create the space for them.   Do something different.                        Smile!  You are Loved!   I Love You!                                                                HeartHugs,                                                                                                            Miri                                                                                         
Miri is a Pioneer in Self Compassion and Self Acceptance
If you feel stuck and know you want to do things differently this year, 
I have 3 open slots for FREE Consultations next week.  
please click here to email me for yours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment