Tuesday, January 31, 2017


Self Acceptance ~ Self Compassion 
Confidence ~ Self Love ~  Inner Peace 

  When did you start abandoning yourself? 

Are you ready to Heal Your Unattended Past
with your own kindness and compassion? 
  

Sacred Transformation 

with Miri Klements


Thank you for joining me on this journey of
Sacred Transformation back into the Heart of Peace and Love

 
Today's gift is a guided meditation with a visit to a Holy Sacred Pool, where you will have the opportunity for cleansing, clearing and releasing.
The link is below.


But first I want to share something else.  It's about what I say at the very end of the meditation.

Several years ago, and lately, and today again, I am 'guided'... more like 'energies insisting'... that I close these Messages I write or record for you with the words -

I AM in Love With You

Honestly, I feel a little embarrassed... a voice in my head wonders - 'What will they make of these words?'

Today I will clarify... Here is my sense of what these words mean that I write or speak for you.

They are not really the words of my personal self speaking.

Honestly, it is as though I am possessed and I do not have a choice but to write or speak these words... for you. 


I AM in Love With You
These words are from Your Higher Self, speaking this TRUTH  through me to you

Your Higher Self, your Soul declaring "Yes!  I AM in Love With YOU!"  

Your Higher Self, God declaring -
You are My Beloved Creation... I have created you and allowed you to BE, exactly as you are... and there is nothing about you I judge or that I would change.  
 
"I AM That I AM, and I AM in Love With You"  

This is the message through me, for you.  

It is time for us to begin to accept ourselves as our Creator - God, Higher Self, Spirit, I AM that I AM - accepts and loves us.... unconditionally and totally.

Self Acceptance IS The Master Key.  

Please click here and listen to the meditation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRoWFuQ9mVk

I See You ~ I AM In Love With You

HeartHugs,
Miri 

 


Miri Klements
Self Acceptance and Sacred Transformation Coach
Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Master Teacher ~ Medical Reiki
tm Master
http://www.OpportunitiesForTransformation.com
301-788-4525     hedymiri@gmail.com  

*Feeling stuck? Please contact me for your
Free Discovery Consultation*



No comments:

Post a Comment