Saturday, October 21, 2017

You come to a point in your life when nothing is working ...
And you’re not certain who you are anymore.
Your old ways and connections are not working-
the marriage, the job, even some friendships...
When you reach out for the familiar…. it isn’t there the way it was, or the way you need it to be.

It’s a very uncomfortable time, maybe even scary... to say the least.

Your foundation is crumbling.
 
I was introduced to Reiki and energy healing, the angels and spirituality during this time in my life... when nothing was working anymore.

Little did I know how important energy healing and Reiki would be, and how it would support the creation of a new foundation based in my True Self.  

Reiki supported my healing and transformation, and helped me truly establish the connection with my Higher Self - I AM That I AM.  

While Reiki is healing for the Mind, Body, Emotions and Spirit, everyone practices Reiki a little differently…. like teachers or car mechanics – we all show up a little differently.  😊  

Some Reiki practitioners are masterful at helping with the physical body issues.  

For me – an important part of my offering is to
connect you more deeply with your Spirit.

For me and through me, Reiki is experienced as a Gateway to Your Soul…. connecting you more deeply with your Spirit.

I call this Soul Infusion.  You can read more about this on my website  www.OpportunitiesForTransformation.com/soul-infusion
 ________________________________________________________

I’d love to share more about Reiki with you – I have two Reiki events coming up.

1 - INTRODUCTION to REIKI - Sat, October 28, 10-11am
at Sanctuary Imports, Charlotte
we will complete with a guided meditation
HOLY LOVE
connecting more deeply with Infinite Source and Unconditional Love
2- REIKI ONE CLASS  Saturday, November 11, 10-6pm in Ballantyne, NC.


For more details about each event www.OpportunitiesForTransformation.com/events

Ready to register - please email me
hedymiri@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment