Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2/07/13
Beloved~
I thought about why I’m sharing this workshop with you now. Grace has been coming into my life more and more. As I think about what has brought Her/Grace into my life…… I would have to say that for me it is about the ability to more and more turn to those parts of my self that I have been estranged and disconnected from, parts of me that I could not/was not able to look at and acknowledge before, the parts that were cloaked in guilt and shame and the overwhelming emotions that were always there, but I was not able to allow, accept, or feel authentically.

It is about being able to FEEL, to acknowledge and to finally to be with and accept the discomforts, the shame,the anger, the pain …..all those uncomfortable and ‘previously’ unacceptable emotions and judgments and stories that I had against my self. All that was ‘wrong’ with me…...

More and more now, I can lean into life instead of pulling away from it. More and more I can acknowledge what is truly happening for me, acknowledge what is there and accept the feelings……and even put up boundaries or say no when I need to take care of me and be for my self. Loving and Attending to me. I am more authentic and more transparent…….because who cares!!! The masks and the walls are finally falling away

It has taken me years (maybe lifetimes!!) and as I am able to allow, accept and be, my heart opens more and more to me, and Grace fills my life. I am making Peace with me, I AM at Peace with me.  Abundance and Love fill my life. And yes, more ‘stuff continues to come up. There are still blips, big and small, on the screen….but they don’t last as long and there is so much less drama and fear, and more ability to be present to the emotions and sensations that I can finally let come up and move through me and be released. There is more authenticity and I love that I am free to love now in ways that I have not before. The word PERMISSION sits on top of my computer monitor. I have more PERMISSION than ever before for  the past to be as it was without judging and to feel, be, do what is arising for me– TO BE ME, as I AM – however I am showing up. And that is my job.  
 
 I Am living more and more in alignment with my Soul/Spirit, infused with The Divine that I AM……with so much less grasping, homage and concern for what is going on in the world, truly finally beginning to embody the knowing that my True Source and Substance is The Divine. No one and no things in this world are my true source. And it is not about not caring…..I care, I love, I cry, I hurt, I doubt and it’s all okay…. in ways I never thought possible. Grace.

For info about my upcoming workshop  Living Grace and Every Day Miracles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment