Friday, September 27, 2013


9/11/2013  Spider Web & Another Video - I Feel Therefore I AM Part 2
 
Beloved~
 What’s going on behind the curtain? We all want to SEE what’s going on, see the proof that the universe is actually for us…..show me!!!  Show me that I can let go, show me that I can trust,  that everything is actually working out perfectly and okay, and that I will be fine.   Sometimes I still have those thoughts…..and today I have this reminder.

The sun pours in through the window in my office in the late afternoon.  I pull the curtain closed so I can be more comfortable.  It’s been a couple of days and what a surprise when I pulled the curtain back and my eyes saw what the sunlight was now illuminating.  First I noticed a big ugly spider…..then on second glance I saw that the spider had woven a huge 2 foot web in front of the window.   It’s beautiful…and it is reminding me that behind the curtain, much construction is going on….much is happening even though we can’t see it.  Please trust some more….. please allow…. breathe…… go and play…… there is no need to worry (not that worry ever helps anyone) because behind the scenes much is being created and constructed….just for you!!!  No need to worry.  More and more every day I can feel the peace and the joy and the love.  More and more every day I can shift into these vibrations.  I was at the front desk at the gym the other day and it was pretty stressful…..at some point someone asked how I was.I noticed my spontaneous reply – I’m stressed and I’m great.  Both ~ And     

Choose to live Peace~Choose to keep your heart open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My goodness…..so much resistance to posting my video on youtube for you.  Can I smile…..can I be gentle with these energies of resistance……can I breathe deeply…..detach just a little. 

Smile
 
Be Gentle with your self about what is showing up…..

Breathe Deeply

Can you detach and back up just a little bit and not take it so personally.  Can we remember to be like the sun and just watch the clouds come and go.

Repeat this sequence several times until your vibration has magically shifted : -)  …… or not!!!  If not, then you have something to look at……then you can ask – please show me what it is that I am not seeing clearly here.  Let go – do not go looking for the answer with your limited human mind.  Allow Your Divine Self/Presence to bring you what you need to understand differently.  Go play while construction is happening behind the curtains.    Oh, I just watched the video – I really like it!  I hope you do too.  Thanks for watching and being here with me.

I Feel Therefore I AM part 2      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm16xIQBh0c         (remember to let it start and run about 10 seconds, press pause and wait a couple of minutes and then let it run so it plays through easily : -)  

I AM in Love with YOU
Miri

No comments:

Post a Comment