Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Beloved ~  I Feel Therefore I AM
 
Do we really have a choice about what we are feeling? Descartes said "I think therefore I am." Even though I have a very active mind, I would have to say that my emotions and feelings have often held me captive.... hence, I feel, therefore I am. AND I see that with all the energy shifts unfolding, things are different now and I very often actually do have a choice about being hijacked by my feelings - or not. I do have a choice about being hijacked and entangled - or not! Sometimes : -) …and more and more often now.

I’m feeling a funny bit of scared and some excitement because I am being carried by this energy of ‘make videos and post them on youtube’. 
 
I hope you find these videos as supportive, loving and informative as the written messages…..catalysts to support you in your evolution. The only constant is change and so come join me on my Magic Carpet ride.
This video is about I feel, therefore I am.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm16xIQBh0c
 
  **Please press play and let it go for about 10 seconds. Then hit pause and let the entire video upload….a few minutes. Then hit play again. This will allow your computer to play it all the way through without the stops and starts. I know the volume is soft....I'm working on it : -). 
Love I AM
Miri
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment