Friday, July 29, 2016

I’d been working on a project.  I took a break after an hour.  That old familiar voice in my head said – “Well, at least I accomplished something this afternoon.”

The new voice in my head asked – “How was your attitude?  How were you feeling while you were working?”

“Were you joyful, at ease, excited and feeling the outcome is already there OR were you stressed?” 

“Were you smiling and breathing or focused and intense?”  
I’ll be sure to heed this new voice of my Soul – guiding me so clearly now, reminding me that it is very important to pay attention to HOW I FEEL while I’m working… not following the old habit of just focusing on how much I can push my self into producing!   

I’m not saying not to ‘work’.   I’m just inviting you to look at the feelings and energies you are running through your body while you are working.  

You can make a different choice now.

What are you creating and contributing to our world?

Reiki Can Help You release stress and old patterns, so you can put new patterns into place.

Please click here to email me to Schedule Your Session ~

Info about my next Reiki One Class is in the blog just below and there is a link for you to sign up too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment