Sunday, October 16, 2016

Are You Seeking a Stronger Connection with Your Soul ?

My life was in total falling apart mode when I took a Reiki One and Two Class   
20 years ago.  I felt nothing in the classes, and did nothing much with the training…

Looking back, I see that in spite of my thoughts that nothing happened –
Reiki did in fact ignite something deep within me that continued to grow. 

My Divinity, My Soul was ignited by Reiki.

Things began to change and I actually continued to pursue classes in Reiki and other energy healing modalities, spirituality and mysticism.

The spark of My Spirit that Reiki touched continued to grow…  and Reiki and energy healing work continued to support my shift out of the limitations of ego and personality into Soul Filled living.
   
Our human experience here requires us to develop an ego.  We create and live our lives from our egos.  It’s just like that here.   Egos are all about fear, living in limiting beliefs and stories, never enough, endless seeking, comparing, judging, blaming… 

Don’t misunderstand.  Reiki didn’t automatically turn my life into a pasture of ease and peace.  I had lots of issues, blockages and limiting beliefs to work through.  I see now that having My Soul closer and closer to me in my life – connecting with and aligning with my Soul - was what made it easier to face my demons and move through the pain and into Peace. My stuff continues to come up…  and I am so much more skillful at navigating through it… and it’s much easier to return to peace and to choose peace.

Imagine if you could return to peace with greater ease. 

When you finally begin to live more and more from your Soul instead of your ego, you naturally begin to open to a world of Peace, Harmony, Abundance, Joy, Ease and Grace…. because these are the natural attributes and vibrations of your Soul.  

You don’t have to do anything to become worthy of receiving these in your life.  They come in with your Soul.  You just have to commit to doing the work to shift your vibrations.

When I understood how important Reiki was in supporting my healing and in transforming my life, I wanted to help others too.  I started offering Reiki Sessions and teaching Reiki Classes.  I added Coaching to the Reiki sessions, because it was so natural for me to compassionately and intuitively guide others. 

Reiki turns the switch on for your Soul Connection. Reiki deepens and expands this connection if you’re already experiencing it.    

Your life truly begins to change.  When you begin to live more and more in the vibration of your Soul - Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Judgments, Shame begin to fade from your life. Resistance begins to fade.  You stop rejecting and hating parts of yourself and beating yourself up.   Peace grows.

You become the Living Embodiment of
Your Soul’s Unconditional Acceptance, Love and
Celebration of everything in Your Life!
Shifting out of the ego and living in the vibration of your Soul, of your True Authentic Self … is an energy shift of amazing proportion.  If you have read this far, you are already in the midst of this shift….

Your human experiences don’t stop.  Life continues to happen… but 
SEEING AND LIVING LIFE THROUGH THE EYES AND HEART OF YOUR SOUL gives you a very different perspective and a totally different experience  

Reiki Can Help with anything and everything that you are struggling with because it is shifting into the vibration of Your Soul/Spirit that will end the struggling and dissolve the problems...  

It is not something outside of you that will rescue you and fill the emptiness. It is your own Soul, coming home into your body that brings you Peace.  

Would you like to truly release  
 the patterns of worry, anxiety, depression, exhaustion,
 the need to control everything, 
feeling responsible for everyone and everything?

Would you like to  
have more energy and feel more balanced,
be more comfortable in your own skin and speak your truth more easily?
 Are you ready to shift into Soul Filled Living?
Let Reiki be your next step.

 ** I promised you FOUR ways you could work with Reiki **
Please click here to email me and get you started!

#1 One Hour Private Reiki Session 

You already took Reiki One, didn't practice enough, and you need a jump start?   
 #2  Reiki One ‘Refresher’ Class 
Sunday, October 30, 1-5pm
Details right below this message

 Now that you’ve read all about Reiki, you want to take a class!
#3 Reiki One Class
Saturday, November 5, 10-6pm
Details below this message, 2 blog posts down. 
If you are interested in Reiki 2 or Master Class please contact me.

Feeling stuck? 
#4 Free 30 minute phone consultation


No comments:

Post a Comment