Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Why is it important to recognize
 that you have a soul and
 to strengthen your connection
 with Your Divine Self? 
Because bringing this vibration, your True Soul Self, into your awareness, your body, and your life will change everything in the most miraculous of ways.  It did this for me ... which is why I'm writing to you about it. 

“We tend to get caught up in our lives, to make all of the little, personal things important.  But this is the view of the personal self.  Lighten up! Remember that we are here, playing a game of experience and learning; that, when viewed through the eyes of the Universal Self, these issues are simply… the illusory nature of life.”

Regardless of The subject… “Always, the invitation is to navigate beyond the issue into the Light.” Lucia Rene  


Your Soul is The Light that we are all trying to get to!   And at the same time... the ego resists.  Such a paradox~

If you read my last blog, just below, you’ll know that I wasn’t looking for Reiki.  It found me when I was being prepared to move into a life beyond my struggles, shame, self-rejecting and constant judging...

I wore a mask to the world that said:  'I'm fine. I'm good.  I can take care of it."  What a painful lie - because behind the mask and deep inside of me there was so much fear, doubt and feelings of inadequacy, unworthiness... of not really feeling lovable or enough… all my limiting beliefs, stories and emotional chaos.

Reiki was a key and a powerful tool that unlocked the Unconditional Love within my Soul...  Reiki supported and continues to support my shift into greater Peace, Self Compassion, True Confidence and Joy.  
I have helped countless others with coaching and Reiki too.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please know that everyone experiences Reiki a little differently.  Some Reiki Practitioners are masterful at removing headaches or pain … 

While these gifts do also come through me, I find Reiki to be my vehicle especially for helping myself and others connect more strongly and completely with our Spirit/Soul/Divine Self/I AM/God... for bringing the soul into your life. 

And when this connection is strengthened and you are infused more and more completely with the energies of Your True Self…  then the darkness and shadows are more easily and more quickly eclipsed and transformed by by This Light.  

You no longer need to really work at healing your issues.  Instead you find yourself abiding more and more in the Peace that passeth all understanding…   because this human life is simply an experience you chose to have… 

And the qualities of your True Authentic Self Peace, Grace, Freedom, Ease, Joy - come to you without you having to prove your worthiness to receive them... or fix anything!

I promise you - they simply come. 

We are in desperate need of change.  If you’ve read this far, you are ready… 

Reiki will help bring Peace back into your body… into your relationships and your health… into your life~    

 
I offer you these opportunities for your transformation.- 

One Hour Reiki Session - begin to shift your vibrations out of the density of your human experiences… Into the Light of your True Being.

If you want to shift in quantum speed  -  combine Reiki with Self-Acceptance and Self-Compassion Empowerment Coaching ( one and a half hour session)


Reiki One Class - Saturday, November 5 10-6pm  $222
Everyone can learn.  Everyone can benefit!
After this one day class you will be a Certified Reiki Practitioner – ready and able to give a Reiki Treatment to yourself, your children, others, and  your pets. GREAT tool to have in your toolbox for anything... for everything! 


Reiki One ‘Refresher Class’  Sunday, Oct 30, 1-5pm.    $111.
This is for you if you already took Reiki One and maybe didn't practice enough so now you doubt your connection and wonder if you're doing it correctly.... I get it.   You just need a review and jump start! 

 * Please click here to email me your choice and get started * 


Big Heart Hugs & *Reiki Blessings 
*aka Blessings from your Soul!!
Miri



No comments:

Post a Comment