Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Reiki Class listing below is part of a blog titled

'If you're still stuck - it's not for lack of trying'  

The Blog is just below the Class List. I hope you'll take a few minutes to read the blog and learn
why I love Reiki and teach it as a
Sacred Tool for Transforming Your Energies and everyone else’s.

Reiki will Change your Vibration and Connect You
with a Higher Level of Consciousness.
 


All my Reiki Classes are offered in the Usui/Holy Fire ll Tradition 
Level One - Sunday, Feb. 19,   10-6pm   $222
You will be a Certified Reiki Practitioner and be able to give Reiki to yourself, your children, others and animals too.  Learn to balance Chakras with Reiki.

Level Two - Sunday, March 19,   10-6pm  $333
Learn sacred symbols and sounds for Level 2,  advanced  treatment methods, and Distance Healing with Reiki.
Learn about and activate your Sacred Twelve 5th Dimensional Chakras.

Advanced Reiki Training and Reiki Master Teacher
Saturday, February 25,  Saturday, March 4  and  Sunday, March 5,   10-6pm   $1025.
This Master Teacher Class will change you and everything in your life.
You will receive all the teachings, healing techniques, and symbols for Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Master and experience multiple meditations/pre-ignitions/ignitions connecting you to Higher Levels of Consciousness.  After this 3 day class, you will be able to teach all levels of Reiki and have all the resources you need to teach.  
Please click here to email and register for a Reiki Class. 

MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE CLASSES are here
www.OpportunitiesForTransformation.com/Events

**********************************************************

'If you're still stuck - it's not for lack of trying' 

Breathe into these words. I wrote them on a post-it years ago, and just found it. Can't remember who said it but it really resonated with me... because I was one of those humans who believed that 'working hard' would get me what I was longing for. If something wasn't working - just work harder.  I guess if I'm honest, there are still a few parts of me that do believe I have to work hard, and continue to do so... :-) 

It's been a slow and seemingly long process of unraveling and releasing the pattern... and I had to, because in my heart I know this belief about working hard, trying harder in order to move forward and get unstuck, or even to get what I want... is simply a Belief System - B.S.

Work hard if you like.  But don't do it because you think it is 'required' to make your dreams come true.

Your dreams are inspired.  The root of the word inspired is 'enspire' - means of spirit... placed in you by Spirit, your Soul...  not from your ego... from your Soul.

And the Universal Law is that what is designed by your Soul for you, must come to you.  

Most of us have been living in alignment with our egos, and there is a call now to move into Soul and Spirit Alignment.  

My job for my life now,  is to keep my vibrations as high as I can.  For me, the easiest path to this is living with the thoughts, attitudes and Feelings of Gratitude and Joy,  especially - FEELINGS. 

For me, this is NOT just a mindset.  I'm an emotionally sensitive being, like you.  So changing my thoughts was not sufficient... Trust me, I tried all those affirmations.  Didn't work because I had to get to all those other parts of me that weren't buying the words... 


This meant recognizing, acknowledging, allowing, healing, releasing and transforming everything that didn't allow me to live in Gratitude, Joy, Trust, Feeling Worthy and in Sacred Expectation for My Good.

If you've been with me for a while, you know my BIG thing is
Self-Acceptance, Self-Kindness, Self-Compassion.  


I had NONE of these. I never felt I was enough (which translates into not feeling worthy either)...  or if one thing was okay about me, there was always a voice pointing out something else that was not right...

I saw that I was always 'working hard' to prove myself to some 'phantom ghosts' or voices in my head...

And as I'm sure many of you understand - you never get there. I didnt understand any of this until one day... It all began to unravel and the puzzle pieces of my life began to rearrange...
If you're curious you can read more about me on my website
http://www.OpportunitiesForTransformation.com/aboutMiri


As I look back I see that ONE OF THE KEY pieces to helping my transformation, was understanding the energetics of transformation. Hmmm that feels to complicated...  so to simplify:

It was more about respecting the fact that we are vibration and energy AND the easiest way to transform my life was to change my vibration...

There are many different practices that support changing our vibration, including: Reiki, Healing Touch, Sound, Music, Movement, Yoga, Breathwork, Tai Chi, Chanting, Massage, Nature...


I love and incorporate so many of these into my life.
I became passionate about REIKI,  because for me -
Reiki easily connects me with Spirit. Source, I AM that I AM.  

When you are more and more strongly connected with Source Energy, The Love of God,  the vibrations of your I AM Presence -
your vibrations change and then everything MUST change...  

YOU GET UNSTUCK - and you begin to live your life from your Spirit, instead of your fear based, programmed, reacting ego.  Egos are not bad.  It's just in their design is to keep us limited and stuck.  

Ah, remember the first sentence -

'If you're still stuck - it's not for lack of trying.'   

INSTEAD, you can choose to commit to doing something different that will change your energies big time.

Reiki will do this for you! 

Taking a REIKI CLASS will give you easy simple processes (I don't do complicated or lengthy) that strengthen your connection with Higher Consciousness.  That's where it all changes - 

Thank you Albert Einstein:  'We cannot change a problem at the level it was created.  We must go to a different level to find the solution."

In other words, an issue or situation that you are struggling with was created at a particular level of consciousness, vibration... and you have to go to a higher level of consciousness to truly effect a change.


The fastest way to transform your life from feeling stuck
to Feeling Alive, Excited and Free - is to change your vibration by going to a different, higher level of Consciousness. 

Reiki will Change your Vibration and Connect You
with a Higher Level of Consciousness.
 


All my Reiki Classes are offered in the Usui/Holy Fire ll Tradition 
Level One Sunday, Feb. 19,   10-6pm   $222
You will be a Certified Reiki Practitioner and be able to give Reiki to yourself, your children, others and animals too.  Learn to balance Chakras with Reiki.

Level Two - Sunday, March 19,   10-6pm  $333
Learn sacred symbols and sounds for Level 2,  advanced  treatment methods, and Distance Healing with Reiki.
Learn about and activate your Sacred Twelve 5th Dimensional Chakras.

Advanced Reiki Training and Reiki Master Teacher
Saturday, February 25,  Saturday, March 4  and  Sunday, March 5,   10-6pm   $1025.
This Master Teacher Class will change you and everything in your life.
You will receive all the teachings, healing techniques, and symbols for Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Master and experience multiple meditations/pre-ignitions/ignitions connecting you to Higher Levels of Consciousness.  After this 3 day class, you will be able to teach all levels of Reiki and have all the resources you need to teach.  

Please click here to email and register for a Reiki Class. 

MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE CLASSES are here
www.OpportunitiesForTransformation.com/Events

No comments:

Post a Comment