Thursday, July 6, 2017


You're invited to an Introductory Workshop for 


Self Acceptance ~ Self Compassion

Self Love
Can you imagine how different your life would be if you lived with
Self Acceptance and Self Kindness instead of Rejecting, Shaming, Criticizing, Judging, Comparing and Hating parts of yourself?

Can you imagine how differently you might feel inside yourself?

I know because I lived there for most of my life and was so used to it... until about 15 years ago when my Spirit held up the mirror... and I could no longer avoid seeing how painful my self talk was and how, bit by bit, I was destroying my self and also limiting my life, my freedom and my creativity.  

Learning how to change these toxic limiting beliefs and patterns was one of the hardest, and also most important things I had to do for myself.  I'm not done... but I've come far enough to know that if you want to 
swim in the sea of self kindness, self love and inner harmony I can help you and it will truly transform your life. 


If you’re feeling the call to bring more self kindness and self acceptance into your life and aren’t sure how to begin… I was there and I would love to support you.  

Please join me for this Introductory Workshop
 
Self Acceptance ~ Self Compassion ~ Self Love 

I'll be sharing some of my key processes with you, so that you can begin to
re-connect with and open your Kind and Loving Heart to yourself.  

Using Teaching, Dialogue, Meditation and Music
* Explore WHY it’s been so hard to be kind and accepting with yourself
* Connect to your own heart and truly feel the compassion
and love for yourself
* Learn simple practices for how to begin to bring compassion,
kindness and acceptance to yourself

When: Thursday, July 13, 7-9 pm
Where:  Sanctuary Imports 822 Lamar Ave, Charlotte
Cost: $33.
Our Space is limited. Please email Miri to register
hedymiri@gmail.com

HeartHugs and Abundance of Blessings!!

Miri Klements
Sacred Transformation Coach ~ Holy Fire Reiki Master Teacher
Pioneer for Self-Compassion

www.OpportunitiesForTransformation.com
hedymiri@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment