Tuesday, January 1, 2013


             
         Even more than Happy New Year-                            
                      Happy New Life Beloved 
                         New & Fulfilling Life!
 
There is no 'way'....there is only your way now, wherever you are.....and it is perfect.....as are you.     For You are The One....       
Remember that The Compass is there already, inside you.....Your very own Heart.  Can you follow Your Heart now Beloved.  Your Heart, will take you Home....... as we remember how to Compassionately Listen, Love and Honor Our Self. 
 
As you enter 2013 may you expand into & dance with amazing possibilites and deeply fulfilling adventures.
"Nothing can stop you, because you're not stopping you."  Panache Desai

 
Miri Message 12/31/12:  Can I be honest in this transmission? I’m not feeling ‘the ecstasy’ I thought I would. ‘Chop wood carry water……’   We are all still integrating and grounding these new energies for 2013…..a little between worlds…..I feel settled (and unsettled at times), quiet and there is a sense of okayness and of being held and carried……somewhat disconnected, not feeling like I want to do very much….in fact after months of feeling the pressure of much to do and almost never enough time…..I’m feeling a strange expansiveness around time, without the drive to do very much…….  At this moment, I cant say I am experiencing the ecstatic bliss some are enjoying……though there is a calm, and a spaciousness.   Perhaps allowing and integrating these energies of 12/12, 12/21 and 1/1, and I understand another wave is coming around 1/15.  I would say that I’m feeling a deep level of surrender, not by any effort…..just noticing a surrendering into what is…..allowing it to be as it is and not caring to change anything …..not able to resurrect that old way of thinking – I ‘should’ be doing something.   Feels like a quiet cocooned time for me. What are you experiencing; how are you feeling?
 
Something different I do notice is an intense need for integrity and honesty and transparency…..inner feelings/experiences and outer expressions have to align….      No more hiding anything! 
 
Yesterday I had the thought – what if you had no past?    How would you behave….what would you do?  Play with that. 
 
Feeling a bit like a newbee entering The Promised Land…..finding my way..... one breath, one step….and yet feeling quite grounded, open and spacious.  Again I share these messages with the hopes that my words are supporting, nurturing, affirming and uplifting for you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment