Monday, February 2, 2015

10/10/14  Grandma on a Bicycle~ My Breakthrough True Story!

I was visiting my children in Nashville and they wanted to go on a bike ride. Great!  Except, I hadn’t been on a bike in years and I’m not strong and in great shape. Okay and "no hills" I prayed because I also had the bike without gears to shift and make it easier.     

And then we came to a hill ..... my son suggested I simply walk up the hill which I unhappily did.  All the little gremlin voices in my head began to chatter and make me feel ashamed, embarrassed and frustrated with my self.

"Really! No more hills!" I prayed again.  Of course - another hill!  

Watch my short video http://youtu.be/trX5pmW5nX4  and learn the magical words I used that changed everything... that supported me in actually being able to ride straight up to the top of the hill!. 

You can use these same magical words to immediately stop the mind chatter of 
“I don’t know how to do this, if I can, I’m afraid, I can't, why bother, what’s wrong with me, I'm so embarrassed and ashamed”

These same magical words will change your toxic heavy self blame cesspool into a field of Empowering Positivity that will help you **definitely get to where you want to go and have you instantly **feeling so much better about your self!!  

I use them whenever I start to beat my self up about what I can't do..... 
“Grandma on a Bicycle Breakthrough! “ http://youtu.be/trX5pmW5nX4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9/1/2014



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8/14/14  The Gift of Robin Williams

The passing of Robin Williams gives us all moments to pause, reflect and receive the Gifts of his presence and passing from our world. 

My heart opens to his suffering AND his brilliance, of how challenging it is to try to fit in, when it is clear you do not, and that it can often feel uncomfortable being here in this human space suit. 

The gift of his Light, his Brilliance and how he made everyone laugh, and cry…… Could you also sense his suffering through it all.  Let those deep places be touched in you…….    Breathe and allow….. Let your heart be touched and let it open, perhaps a crack more…… to receive The Light of
Your Own Compassion and Love

Breathe……Allow……Feel…….Release ….. Return to Compassion, Kindness and Love…..Perhaps noticing that you have more caring tenderness now to offer your self and the world.
And sometimes you just can’t do it alone – Please reach out for support.
All Blessings
Miri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/27/14  Are you someone who learned, just as I did, to give your self away - and now you want the Real You back?

Did you behave a certain way so you’d be accepted, loved, fit in, feel more comfortable with others?  These types of patterns of behavior are often put into place by some part of you ……to serve you…..to protect you…to help you feel safer….for acceptance, for love   In a way these patterns of behavior are our servants, they served us.  Maybe you learned to not ask questions, or you learned to be independent, or aggressive, maybe you learned to be as invisible as possible, maybe you learned to be _________. 

One day you begin to see that these behavior patterns aren’t really true for you or serving you anymore.  You don’t need to get angry with them or your self.  All of these patterns served you for very good reason….   And you keep allowing them, until there is a realizing that you want something different – that you want to get more in touch with the True You, The Authentic You.

You want to begin to craft your life from authenticity instead of from appeasing, adapting and fear.   

I’ve been disassembling my patterns for quite a while……. I’m down to another layer. The gift for me at this point is that I have developed skills and tools (that I’m happy to share so you too can move into more authentic living!) that allow me to move through the pains and traumas that are beneath these patterns, that actually caused the patterns to come forth……..with gentleness and kindness towards my self…….which makes everything a whole lot different. The outcome is inner peace, joy and a whole lot more possibilities!! 

Like you, I yearned to be free of the limitations I have placed on my ‘self’ that kept me from expressing my true self…… and now there is a whole lot more of peace and calm within me instead of conflict, doubt, confusion, anxiety, depression……

 Does Spirit/God limit, or is there simply a marveling, an allowing with all of creation.  Notice the tendency to get annoyed, feel ashamed or even angry with parts of your self – parts of ourselves we reject, disconnect. 

So here’s a simple tool to try with something you don’t have a lot of charge with.  If you see a pattern that no longer serves you…….   just allow your self to NOTICE what is there…..Allow it to be as it is…..BREATHE and allow some more.  Rest in your heart center.   Breathe in and out while focusing on your heart center, not your mind.  

In the nonjudgmental simple noticing and allowing is the opportunity for transformation of energy into something different.  You don’t always have to contract and resist.  Grace is right here~  Allowing what is,  embracing instead of rejecting.

Then ask what is authentic for you. What do I need here?  Be curious, like a child…..innocent and curious…..  Breathe – and choose something different for your self~

 What are the lies and stories you believed about your self – that are not true – and you’ve crafted your life based on them, limiting your possibilities, damping down your True Magnificence.  Let’s free ourselves.  Take just one step, just the next step….What one small thing can you do differently for you? 

Would you like support for crafting a life of authenticity?  Is there something you are ready to more deeply understand and embrace about your self?   I can help you  ~

Namaste’
Miri   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6/13/14 How Solar Flares Effect Us

                                   
Welcome Home ~  Have you been feeling weird and off this week?  We experienced 3 intense Solar Flares (explosions of gas and particles that are released from the sun) this past Sat, June 8 and again Tues & Wed June 10 & 11.  Your recent feelings of jitteriness, exhaustion, emotional overwhelm, disturbed sleep, sadness, grief are right on track and appropriate to these flares….  We are all experiencing the effects of these magnetic explosions because we are electromagnetic beings.  Everything around us is effected….and us too!  Learn more about solar flares from Nasa and I hope that what is shared below helps you.
You’re okay and you’re not doing something wrong.  Stop looking to criticize your self, once again.    Stop worrying, drink lots of water, breathe, allow, get out in nature.  Schedule a session for your self and have your energies cleared and rebalanced and receive support for releasing those old emotional patterns and toxic thoughts!  Allow your self to receive~ Drink even more water, and give extra water to your children and pets too! 
If you’re a Lightworker, a Starseed, an Angel, a Sensitive  – it’s hardest on us because we  tend to think we must still be doing something wrong and why cant we be done processing our stuff.  We’re getting there and doing such an amazing job, truly!!   I AM here to fluff your angel wings – Come for a Session -  Release ~ Feel Peace Once Again
“ Many people will feel jittery and un-easy during high solar flare activity. The solar flares can break apart old thought patterns that are no longer needed so new ones can emerge. This can make us feel the extremes of either hyperactivity and exhaustion. It can also wreck havoc with technology such as computers. ……. Solar flares can cause us to be nervous, anxiousness, worrisome, jittery, dizzy, shaky, irritable, lethargic, exhausted, have short term memory problems and heart palpitations, nauseous, queasy, and to have prolonged head pressure and headaches. … The solar flares and photon waves are changing the fabric of our physical reality as they have a dramatic effect on our physical cellular level, causing our cellular memories to awaken and clear….. we find ourselves releasing these lower emotions of sadness and grief without knowing why.”   You can read more at http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_recent_solar_flares_are_affecting_us

Much Love
Miri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5/29/14 Memorial Day Forgiveness

Beloved~ As we leave the energies of Memorial Day and move into June, I share this Miri Message that I actually wrote on Monday Memorial Day.  I have the sweet habit still of ‘hesitating’ to send out these messages.  I’m getting better….just like you xo (If you’re new on my email list, I share Miri Messages as they come through me, hoping that something I write about allows you to realize that I am sharing something you’re familiar with…..and that this helps you see your self and your choices, your life differently – ultimately with more tenderness, awareness and belief in your ability to create and have something different for your self.)

Memorial Day - As I pondered what to share about this day……something happened to show me.  I had a new client scheduled for our first session this afternoon.  We had reconfirmed earlier that day, so I knew the client was aware of our scheduled time.  I waited. I waited.  15 minutes past our appointment and no word. ….I waited.  I felt the frustration and feelings of annoyance rising in me and all the thoughts that went everywhere from concern to annoyance, noticing my reaction seemed  a bit out of proportion, and you know how that is…..

I paused. Okay, what can I do here, I asked.  I’m one of those, like many of you, who isn’t comfortable with anger.  I watched the feeling of victimhood arising in me, blame……  Then I took a deep breath and a few more deep breaths.  Then I stopped and checked in to my body to see where I was feeling this energy of frustration and blame……  
Anger, Emotion, E-Motion, Energy in Motion. 

It was pooled in my lower belly, second chakra, contracted,tense….
  
THE MEDICINE –  No thinking.  Just Observing, Breathing, bringing soft Attention and breath to the belly, the area that felt tight.  It was maybe 30 seconds until I felt the tight energies in my belly begin to soften, to open and …….begin to dissolve.  I continued to breathe deeply, bringing soft gentle allowing and attention.  Again, no story, no thoughts….gentle watching, allowing and breathing.

I shifted my attention to my chest, my heart chakra and I breathed here….allowing the energies to expand and open my heart, encompassing my client and my self. 

Something totally different now - my energies had changed and shifted and my entire body was now relaxed and open and my heart and belly were soft.  The previous ‘story’ was gone, unless I wanted to work at resurrecting it – which you may well be able to do.  Now why would you want to do that!

Notice – there was no fixing or changing the story, me or the other.  There was just noticing, allowing, breathing, being, breathing……

FORGIVING  -  Most of us are taught that forgiveness is about forgiving another, the other who had ‘wronged’ you, in this case, this client who had caused my stress and anger.  That is only half, maybe less than half of the process, and truly incomplete at best. 

In my world, I have discovered that the one who needs the forgiving -  is me.  Most of us are not taught to pay any attention to ourselves in the Forgiveness Process……. forgiving your self.  Look again at what you are still holding against another.  It is YOU who still suffers because it is not another you need to forgive, it is your very self you need to forgive. 

Forgive your self for all the thoughts and feelings you had, your reactions…. and the difficulties you still have around letting go.  Forgive your self for feeling helpless, hopeless, anger, being a victim to another, sadness…...  Forgive your self for not being able to move on. 

Beloved - You can’t move on because you haven’t done the other part of the Forgiveness Work, the true part of the forgiveness work.  Allowing you to be you.  OF COURSE you felt wronged.  Of course you felt betrayed, abandoned, distraught, dismayed, discouraged, confused etc.  OF COURSE you felt however you felt.  Now breathe into that.  You haven’t had PERMISSION TO FEEL what you felt, what you continue to feel.  You worked on understanding and forgiving the other. You didn’t look to understand your self.  You keep pushing you and your feelings away, pushing your self away, denying you the  compassionate understanding for what you experienced and felt.  Simply give your self permission to feel as you feel.  It’s like wanting a zebra to not have stripes.  It’s just the way of it.  Feelings arise.  They come and they go, unless we stop them and try to push them down or disconnect from them.  They just want to pass through us.  E-motion – Energy in Motion

Where do you still not have permission to feel?  What you are feeling?  Can you give your self permission today, the way you would gently notice the child who is at a birthday party….you can see the child wondering and worrying if there will be enough cake on the plate left for him/her to have a piece……of course the child might be feeling all that……. innocent thoughts and feelings until someone shames you and you must disconnect and shut down all those innocent feelings that come up in us….. Zebras have stripes; human beings have feelings.  It is natural.  No one told you that.  No one gave you permission….to feel…..to be you….. And you’re angry with your self ….  How painful…..

Breathe deeply even as you are reading this.  Continue to breathe deeply down into your belly.  And out of this lack of permission to feel, grew all the ways we judged ourselves and closed our hearts to our very own self.  The acknowledgements, permission to feel that you did not receive from another……..you can now give this to your self. 

My gift is in creating the safe compassionate space for you to share and release these judgments you have against your self, the pain and anxiety …….and to once again experience the flow of life energy moving through you, emotions, e-motion, energies in motion.  What have you not had permission to feel completely through….and you’ve actually been holding it and feeling the heaviness of it for so long.  Are you ready to dissolve it - Together we can discover that it is actually safe to feel, and in the permission to feel, to be who you are – is the Gift of Golden Peace

I see You – I’m here to hold your hand, you are safe……you deserve to be free and to dance in magical expression of the Beautiful Divine Being that you truly are.

WELCOME HOME.  You can arrange a session with Miri via phone, skype or in person in Charlotte
I SEE YOU – I AM in Love with You
Miri
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5/29/14                            You Are Innocence and Perfection......Remember~
   
 
                         



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5/22/14                      You Are Angels In Disguise.....Remember~ 
                                                                   Miri



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5/9/2014 Greetings~
Innocence –   Remember  Wonder and Innocence?   Barely?   

So much has happened to remove these two qualities from our way of being with ourselves and how we interact with our world.   Wonder & Innocence.  What happened to us that caused us to begin to allow all the stories, beliefs, and our experiences to define us and become more real than the very truth of our Being.   Notice how we define ourselves, limit ourselves and decide what is possible in our lives based on our past, our struggles, difficulty with emotions, lack, pain etc.  …and it all feels so real….

The reason this shift away from Innocence happened is simple – it was part of the design of having this human experience. 

We’re at the Edge of Glory – we are ready now to return Home, while still in physical form.  It’s a vibrational shift I’m speaking of and thank you Albert Einstein for confirming for us that everything is in fact -  vibration/energy. 

We are ready now to claim our birthright, to realize and live from the True Source of our Being and our True Self, from our Spirit/Soul/I AM, as The Divine Manifested in Form and realize this, not just as a nice thought – but to actually get it and live it …..becoming aware of who we truly are and what we are capable of creating.  

This return to Source Consciousness always begins within and with ourselves.   We change, and then our outer world begins to mirror the vibrational shift  in us.

We are shifting the foundation of our lives, how we define ourselves, what we believe ourselves capable of doing, being, becoming……possibilities that are born from our true nature ipo living from our old reactive patterns. We are ‘changing lanes’.  We are moving into SoulFilled living instead of continuing the drama, limitation and lack that our human personality has known.   

We are being gifted with the sacred opportunity to shift the framework, structure, our foundation from which we live and create to Christ Consciousness as our foundation, to living from The Heart, to seeing that we really are capable and DESIGNED to change our vibration from dense, heavy painfilled living to a return to Wonder & Innocence.  

We’re at the Edge of Glory.  It is not about reviewing, fixing or changing what was -  This movement away from identifying and seeing ourselves as our stories is actually accomplished by shifting our vibration.  One cannot be here, having a human experience without having been sent by the I AM of you, by the Soul, Spirit, The Divine and this continuous connection must be in order for us to have life. …. (though I surely do get this feeling of separation and ‘aloneness’)

We’re on the Edge of Glory – because the human is being taken up and into the vibration of the Divine True Self.  It is as though your parent finally shows up, sweeps you up into their arms and with the most tender understanding and unconditional love embraces you, embraces all of you and says I AM here now, Welcome Home.  This is the transformational Love that changes everything. 

It is already who you are……this part of you has just been waiting in the background, if you will.  Actually, we are already held, loved and embraced this way.  And now it is time to know, feel and experience this level of self acceptance, of unconditional love that no one, except your True Self can give you.  It has always been Truth – it is not another’s love and acceptance you need.  It is your own.  And we’ve been looking to others and the material world to help us feel loved, we’ve been trying to fit in, manipulating ourselves and those around us …. so that we can feel better, be accepted,  loved.  It’s an inside job Beloved…..and your Soul is coming to claim its place now, to fill your body with its perfection, to live the rest of our days in Splendor and Glory! SoulFilled Living

I know because I am experiencing this shift into feeling the deep acceptance and love of my Self for me, for all the parts of me……  Magic & Miracles….and if I can, you can too!  It is not the ego that is learning to love itself.  It is The Divine of You that is coming forth to bring all its aspects back home into its HeartI know what it is to feel disconnected, not enough, broken, ashamed……  We are same-same.  
I promise– YOU CAN shift your vibration and your life into Acceptance, Grace, Miracles, Peace and Glory!!!

OK – so how to begin to change your vibration to more easily access your True Self so the personal dramas can begin to release their grip on your life.
I love Einstein’s words – we cannot fix the problem at the level it was created at.  We must go to a higher level.  What this means to me is that we must go to a higher vibrational level and once there, the ‘problems’ and issues are actually transmuted, changed by this vibration.

Here are my 3 favorite ‘medicines’ for vibrational shifting into your higher vibrational self... into Peace, Calm and Gentleness. 

1- Be in Gratitude as much as you can whenever you can REGARDLESS of what you are struggling with.  Find things to be grateful for.  They are everywhere and I promise you that when you pay more attention to these, breathing and savoring the good, instead of allowing your monkey mind to capture you you will begin to feel better. 

We see how we are just playing the same painful angry unresolved stories and situations over and over in our thoughts – so change the tape that is playing….….This morning I was grateful for the coffee beans, the coffee pot, the ability to smell and to drink my yummy coffee. Thank you plants, thank you to the folks who harvested the beans, to the ones who made my wonderful French Press. Deep breaths and smiles. Thank you my Divinity for allowing me to be here…to wake up and smell the coffee finally : -)  I promise you’ll feel better. This is my # 1 game changer -  Gratitude.   Your vibration, you, your life will change exponentially.  You will actually notice that many of your issues have literally dissolved and disappeared.  You’ve switched lanes and you’re now cruising through life in the JOY LANE!  Thank you computer, thank you fingers that type away, thank you eyes that can see…..try it now and see for your self. Stay in the Gratitude…no comparing.  Stay in your lane. (Do not take this suggestion as a 'bypass' to doing any emotional work or inner child work that you need to do) 

2- Spend time in nature.  If you can’t get outside then google nature images.  It works, trust me…..

 3 - Do the things that bring you joy….small simple things.  You are refocusing your attention and actually changing your vibration.  Small thing – huge result. Remember Einstein’s wisdom!

I AM here to support your shift with Intuitive Guidance, Coaching and Energy Transmissions including Soul Infusion….. supporting you to change lanes, leave your baggage behind and shift the very foundation and the matrix of your life here – release anxiety, depression, doubt, trauma…… receive new perspectives and create the changes you've been longing for in all areas of your life. There is no such thing as ‘distance’, so if you feel drawn to working with me please connect 

 And If you’ve gotten to here you deserve a surprise gift – please mention this Miri Message and receive $20 off your next session! 

YOU are the Blessing~ You are Blessed
Much Love

Miri

No comments:

Post a Comment