Sunday, February 15, 2015

Feb 14 - Deepening The Love

I hope you celebrated Valentine's Day both giving and receiving. I was with my grandchildren so there was lots of both!!

Would you be wiling to surrender into love just a little bit more?

The next time you're in front of the mirror

stop and look into your own eyes....

Breathe..... look even more deeply into your eyes ....

be present to you and say to your self

"I appreciate you"


Imagine some one (partner, friend, child, guru) or an animal that you are totally in love with. Get the feeling of "I absolutely cherish and adore you" really going about the person or animal.

And now that you have this feeling in your body and your heart ..... breathe in and out deeply and slowly .... and with this feeling of amazing tender love in your heart and body, look into the mirror again, gaze into your own eyes and think of

5 things about your self that you like, appreciate and/or
that you're good at.

With this feeling of total love present. in you - say these

5 things out loud to your self, while gazing deeply into your eyes


I really like_________________
I Love You and I appreciate____________

I deeply acknowledge how amazing you are at __________________


Notice how you're feeling. Allow and Notice. Maybe you're emotional. Maybe you feel stuck. Maybe you don't feel anything.

Just notice, breathe ....... smile and wrap your arms around your self and say ... if you can....                   I Love You~ 

  xo
 Miri

Miri Klements
is a Transformational Coach for
"Women Who Give So Much, Care So Much"
          But can't give themselves the understanding, care or kindness 
                               they give everyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment