Sunday, February 1, 2015

4/14/2015  Greetings~

“…….re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body….." Walt Whitman

 I just returned from Charleston and a workshop/retreat with the poet David Whyte. ~I was moved by his words, to the place beyond words, and I’m left with thinking…..who am I now? Deep allowing for what is shifting, releasing and changing in me ~

How delicious of me to treat myself to this. How far I have come in giving my self permission to care for me. What have you been dreaming about for you and you do not yet to have permission to give it to your self? Permission-
 
Everything is being broken apart…..especially how you see your self – this is me, this is what I know, what I do……to reveal something greater. We have been creating our present moment and our future based on our past stories and limitations! We are multidimensional beings opening to a greater understanding of who we are, our place in this world, universe and cosmos and what we are doing here. Nothing is as it appears – Live in the Mystery of the “I Don’t Know” and allow the HeartWisdom of your Soul/I AM to bring to you and to reveal all that you yearn to know, to understand, all your potentials for Being.

Are you ready for SoulFilled Living ~ Are you ready to stop recreating your life and living from your personality’s patterns, experiences, pains and emotions, thoughts and reactive feelings based on your stories, your her/histories - who you think your self to be, how you define your self, what you consider a good person to be. We are moving into SoulFilled Living. LIVE in and from The Magnificence of The Vibration of The Truth of Who You Truly Are – Your Divinity is unlimited, joy, peace, abundance, freedom and is in total unconditional acceptance of you ~ are you ready to receive you now? It is time.

In addition to personal sessions including coaching, intuitive guidance and energy work that includes Soul Infusion, I offer complementary/free 30 minute consultations to discuss where you are, what you are struggling with, what you would like to change AND to see how I can support you. Consider a conversation – discover if I am to be your ferryman to the other side, to take you deeper into your self, to recover and discover all your truths, gifts, wisdom and the deep peace already nestled inside of you. You will realize that you have never made a mistake…..only a mistake in perception and interpretation. It is time, now, to remove the blinders and bring in clear seeing, new understandings and most importantly, open your Tender Heart of Compassion and Kindness ….to You.

If you’re feeling untethered, confused, uncertain– you are not alone…..much is changing in you…. remember the caterpillar and the butterfly ~ Allow ~ truly, all is well~

No comments:

Post a Comment